2017-2018 MONTHLY WEBINAR TOPICS & TIMES
Join Academic Support & Retention and other campus departments, including the Academic Advising Center, Office of the Registrar, University Counseling Services, and many more for the 2017-2018 Hawkeye Parent & Family Webinars.
This webinar series will provide you with accurate and timely information related to your student's transition process and success at the University of Iowa. We understand your student will continue to seek your advice and guidance on many issues ranging from roommate concerns, grades, or health resources.
We will be recording each presentation live.
To view the recording, please visit our YouTube page.
- Making the Big Move: Move-In & On Iowa!
- Friday, August 4, 2017 from Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Handling Homesickness: Strategies for Success
- Friday, September 1, 2017 from Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Paying for Next Year: The New Financial Aid Process
- Friday, October 6, 2017 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Study Abroad- What's it all about?
- Friday, November 3, 2017 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Managing the Winter Break Transition
- Friday, December 1, 2017 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Proactive Planning for Next Year
- Friday, February 2, 2018 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Academic Support Resources
- Friday, March 2, 2018 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Exploring Summer Jobs & Internships
- Friday, April 6, 2018 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Managing the Summer Transition
- Friday, May 4, 2018 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
For more details head to the University College page.