The Vice President for Student Life Circle for Student Success (VPCSS) provides opportunities for parents/guardians and families to make a positive impact on undergraduate student life at Iowa through philanthropic giving.
With an annual gift of $1,000+ to the Parent and Family Fund for Student Support, parents/guardians and families receive membership that includes the following opportunities:
- Invitations to special university-sponsored events and opportunities.
- Receive specialized communication and updates from the Vice President for Student Life.
- Engage with university administrators, faculty, staff, and student leaders on a regular basis.
- Connect with other University of Iowa parents/guardians and families.
Make a gift
To support our efforts and become a member, make a gift to the Parent and Family Fund for Student Support visit this website or contact us for more information about how you can get involved.
To learn more about the Vice President for Student Life Circle for Student Success, contact our staff.
Associate Director of Development, UI Center for Advancement and Division of Student Life
(319) 467-3534 | Ashley.Gredys@foriowa.org
Bill Nelson, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Students and Executive Director, Iowa Memorial Union
(319) 335-1162 | firstname.lastname@example.org